Zé was born in Brazil and lives and work in Sao Paulo. He studied graphic design where he focused in photography and life drawing lessons and developed a passion for faces and people. He is always experimenting on his sketchbooks, where he abuses primary colors, collages, tapes, lines and what the paper can support, always exploring themes such as androgyny, sex and what is happening on the streets. He works as an illustrator, mainly for the editorial market, always searching for alternatives and non-obvious expressions and ideas.
* 2009 | Moda Ilustrada – Estilo e Tendencia | Galeria Olido
* 2009 | Ilustra Brasil 6 organized by SIB (Society of Illustrators of Brazil)
* 2010 | Ilustra Brasil 7 organized by SIB (Society of Illustrators of Brazil)
* 2009 | “Magioska” at Pop Gallery organized by Magenta Gallery
* 2011 | Circuito Moda e Arte – Cinema Desenhado | Aliança Francesa
* 2011 | IlustraBrazil! China | The Foundry Gallery, Xangai